Hey guys! If you have been following my Instagram stories you know that I am super excited to share that my presets will now be available for both mobile install (this method does not require a Lightroom subscription) and desktop install. To clear up some confusion, I thought it would be easiest to give you guys the 411 in a blog post so where we are. Also, since we still dont have a name for the presets, I’ve narrowed down my top 5 choices that you guys submitted on my IG post. Please take a moment to vote for your favorite from the choices below (one of which is a name that I came up with since it would be in keeping with my gemstone theme ie. moonstone. If this one is the winner, I will randomly choose someone who commented on this post with their name suggestion). Winner will be the first to receive a copy of the new UNRELEASED presets! Winner will be announced tomorrow night so get to voting!
LOWDOWN ON NEW PRESETS
- NEW PRESET RELEASE DATE: 4/2/18. Introductory price of $49 will be available to the first 50 orders so set your reminders!
- Starting 4/2 all presets available on the site will include the regular preset files for you to install on your desktop but will ALSO include mobile install files that will allow you to install presets directly on your mobile. So in essence, you will have two file folders of the same preset, one for mobile install and one for the typical desktop install. With the new changes, the price for all the preset packs (except Pink Moon) will be $57. If you’ve been pondering ordering a set and dont mind the desktop install, now is the time to purchase because on 4/2, prices will reflect the additional mobile files!
- All mobile files DO NOT require a Lightroom subscription to use, only the Lightroom Mobile app. However, if you have a Lightroom subscription and still want to use the presets on both your mobile and desktop, installing via the desktop method and syncing to your mobile is a better way to go.
- All preset packs will come with installation instructions.
- While the new presets make it easier for those editing on their phone, for those serious about their editing, I think that using your desktop is still the best way to give you full control of your edits since the mobile app does not have some of the key dials that the desktop version has.
4 Variations of the preset along with the before photo. This preset gives off a soft pink glow that mimics the California sunset inspired from my Santa Monica trip.
Cast your vote for your favorite name for my new presets!
- Rosewater - submitted by @christinaadierolf (50%, 68 Votes)
- Velvet - submitted by @reneee_nunez (33%, 45 Votes)
- Afterglow - submitted by @fourthandpierce (8%, 11 Votes)
- Abloom - submitted by @Nessadash (5%, 7 Votes)
- Tourmaline - submitted by @kikhaly (4%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 137